It is several years since my last post on the future as it will affect women so here is my new version as a pdf presentation:
- Follow The more accurate guide to the future on WordPress.com
I D Pearson BSc DSc(hc) FWAAS CITP MBCS
I’m an all-sector futurist specialising in creating futures material for PR campaigns and business strategy.
I am a Fellow of the World Academy for Arts and Science and Chartered Member of the British Computer Society.
My email address is email@example.com
- If the NHS still can't get its act together over 20 months after COVID arrived, they should surely be sacking large… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 20 hours ago
- ALL single-use items - not just plastic - could faces charges mol.im/a/10111679 via @MailOnline 10p for each… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 22 hours ago
- RT @FraserNelson: Sage scenarios, vs actual: a new section of The Spectator data hub data.spectator.co.uk/category/sage-… 1 day ago
- UK strikes £400m green investment deal with Bill Gates - live updates telegraph.co.uk/business/2021/… via @telebusiness T… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @LinVlinder: “The most meaningful way to succeed is to help other people succeed.” Adam Grant 1 day ago
- 287,082 hits