This entry now forms a chapter in my book Total Sustainability, available from Amazon in paper or ebook form.
- Follow The more accurate guide to the future on WordPress.com
I D Pearson BSc DSc(hc) FWAAS CITP FBCS FWIF
I’m an all-round futurist/futurologist with a sound engineering foundation and over 1800 inventions. I spend most of my time writing futures material for white papers or to accompany PR campaigns, but I’ve also delivered well over 1000 conference presentations and appeared over 750 times on TV and Radio, often following writing I’ve done for PR campaigns. I’ve written hundreds of commissioned reports, press articles and seven books, most recently Society Tomorrow, Space Anchor, Total Sustainability and You Tomorrow (2nd Edn). I sometimes undertake phone or face-to-face consultancy on any aspect of the future, usually from a technology perspective, using over 30 years experience as a futurologist and engineer. I have demonstrated about 85% accuracy when looking 10-15 years ahead.
I am a Chartered Fellow of the British Computer Society and a Fellow of the World Academy for Arts and Science and the World Innovation Foundation.
My email address is email@example.com
- Another day, another active skin device: A stretchy stick-on patch can take blood pressure readings from deep insid… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 21 hours ago
- Thanks Nick :) twitter.com/NGRColosimo/st… 2 days ago
- Promising developments in uncovering new states of matter: nano-magazine.com/news/2018/9/13…. Wonder if anyone will manage th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Engineers develop first method for controlling nanomotors phys.org/news/2018-09-m… via @physorg_com 2 days ago
- Feeling about as productive as a lunar wind turbine. Coffee time! 3 days ago
- 219,810 hits