This entry now forms a chapter in my book Total Sustainability, available from Amazon in paper or ebook form.
- Follow The more accurate guide to the future on WordPress.com
I D Pearson BSc DSc(hc) FWAAS CITP FBCS FWIF
I’m an all-round futurist/futurologist with a sound engineering foundation and over 1800 inventions. I spend most of my time writing futures material for white papers or to accompany PR campaigns, but I’ve also delivered well over 1000 conference presentations and appeared over 700 times on TV and Radio, often following writing I’ve done for PR campaigns. I’ve written hundreds of commissioned reports, press articles and seven books, most recently Society Tomorrow, Space Anchor, Total Sustainability and You Tomorrow (2nd Edn). I sometimes undertake phone or face-to-face consultancy on any aspect of the future, usually from a technology perspective, using over 30 years experience as a futurologist and engineer. I have demonstrated about 85% accuracy when looking 10-15 years ahead.
I am a Chartered Fellow of the British Computer Society and a Fellow of the World Academy for Arts and Science and the World innovation Foundation.
My email address is email@example.com
You Tomorrow 2nd Edition
My sci-fi book
Things that ought to work
Business Weekly Blog
- 27% of Californian 12-17-year-olds are gender non-conforming: medicalxpress.com/news/2017-12-c… 20 hours ago
- Broadband over wet string achieved: bbc.co.uk/news/technolog… My 2013 April fool blog came true: timeguide.wordpress.com/2013/03/31/wat… 1 day ago
- AI porn 'progress': motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/…, and my take in 2012, how augmented reality will objectify women: timeguide.wordpress.com/2012/03/24/aug… 2 days ago
- In October, the CO2 footprint of bitcoin mining was 8tons per coin. It makes no sense use a currency that damages t… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- RT @IEEESpectrum: New Carbon Nanotube Sheets Claim World’s Top Heat-Sink Performance ow.ly/s2ss50fALZv 1 week ago
- 198,578 hits