This entry now forms a chapter in my book Total Sustainability, available from Amazon in paper or ebook form.
- Follow The more accurate guide to the future on WordPress.com
I D Pearson BSc DSc(hc) FWAAS CITP FBCS FWIF
I’m an all-round futurist/futurologist with a sound engineering foundation and over 1800 inventions. I spend most of my time writing futures material for white papers or to accompany PR campaigns, but I’ve also delivered well over 1000 conference presentations and appeared over 750 times on TV and Radio, often following writing I’ve done for PR campaigns. I’ve written hundreds of commissioned reports, press articles and seven books, most recently Society Tomorrow, Space Anchor, Total Sustainability and You Tomorrow (2nd Edn). I sometimes undertake phone or face-to-face consultancy on any aspect of the future, usually from a technology perspective, using over 30 years experience as a futurologist and engineer. I have demonstrated about 85% accuracy when looking 10-15 years ahead.
I am a Chartered Fellow of the British Computer Society and a Fellow of the World Academy for Arts and Science and the World Innovation Foundation.
My email address is email@example.com
- 3D printing of piezoelectric materials devised by Virginia Tech scientists, with tiny features sizes… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 24 minutes ago
- EU to agree new 'tech tax' by the end of March as France plans its own five per cent 'digital services tax'… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 27 minutes ago
- Ageing: Scientists may on the brink of a breakthrough – Sue Armstrong scotsman.com/news/opinion/a… #ageing #longevity 15 hours ago
- Another active skin device: Skin patch biomarker sensor that doesn't need batteries techxplore.com/news/2019-01-s… via @techxplore_com #active_skin 19 hours ago
- System to convert carbon dioxide into electricity and hydrogen developed by UNIST scientists… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- 230,836 hits