It is several years since my last post on the future as it will affect women so here is my new version as a pdf presentation:
- Follow The more accurate guide to the future on WordPress.com
I D Pearson BSc DSc(hc) FWAAS CITP FBCS FWIF
I’m an all-round futurist/futurologist with a sound engineering foundation and over 1800 inventions. I spend most of my time writing futures material for white papers or to accompany PR campaigns, but I’ve also delivered well over 1000 conference presentations and appeared over 750 times on TV and Radio, often following writing I’ve done for PR campaigns. I’ve written hundreds of commissioned reports, press articles and seven books, most recently Society Tomorrow, Space Anchor, Total Sustainability and You Tomorrow (2nd Edn). I sometimes undertake phone or face-to-face consultancy on any aspect of the future, usually from a technology perspective, using over 30 years experience as a futurologist and engineer. I have demonstrated about 85% accuracy when looking 10-15 years ahead.
I am a Chartered Fellow of the British Computer Society and a Fellow of the World Academy for Arts and Science and the World Innovation Foundation.
My email address is email@example.com
- Contentment is the enemy of progress :) twitter.com/Jeffreyholst/s… 1 hour ago
- Agree. Most people are tolerant and sympathetic of anyone 'identifying' as they wish. Privileges gained in doing so… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- Each on their total merits, without discriminating by race or gender, positively or negatively. twitter.com/RANDCorporatio… 16 hours ago
- Battery breakthrough for electric vehicles could revolutionise industry Father-of-eight invents an electric car bat… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @curryja: New paper in Nature by Svensmark and Shaviv identifies the physical link between atmospheric ionization and cloud condensation… 1 day ago
- 251,371 hits