This entry now forms a chapter in my book Total Sustainability, available from Amazon in paper or ebook form.
- Follow The more accurate guide to the future on WordPress.com
I D Pearson BSc DSc(hc) FWAAS CITP MBCS
I’m an all-sector futurist specialising in creating futures material for PR campaigns and business strategy.
I am a Fellow of the World Academy for Arts and Science and Chartered Member of the British Computer Society.
My email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
- Oh dear: there goes our future: Biometric IDs can be 'gamechanger' in coronavirus antibody tests, vaccine.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 18 minutes ago
- Treasury already cracking down on furlough use. Expect large numbers of small companies to be closed and staff laid… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 25 minutes ago
- BAME groups hit harder by Covid-19 than white people UK study suggests 35% of ICU patients are BAME compared to 13%… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- As Whitty admits UK got it wrong "we've got a lot to learn from Germany" & Head of EU Research Council quits, "extr… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- Same irate motorist to police officer 2019: "Why are you not out catching criminals instead of picking on innocent… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- 260,853 hits