Join 5,082 other followers
- Follow The more accurate guide to the future on WordPress.com
I D Pearson BSc DSc(hc) FWAAS CITP MBCS
I’m an all-sector futurist specialising in creating futures material for PR campaigns and business strategy.
I am a Fellow of the World Academy for Arts and Science and Chartered Member of the British Computer Society.
My email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
- It's only 40 years since the launch of the Commodore 64. An eternity has passed since. The rise and fall of Commodo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 17 hours ago
- This is great to watch, but the links to other episodes are even better, a good collection of alternative space and… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 19 hours ago
- RT @CurieuxExplorer: Concept design of “Monalisa” Sailing Super Yacht. 🎥 bat.not.bad @FrRonconi @labordeolivier @Nicochan33 @PawlowskiMari… 19 hours ago
- Fact of the day: Not a single penguin has been eaten by a polar bear this year 1 day ago
- RT @BrianRoemmele: Black Rain Frogs. They spend most of the day burrowed in the cool, wet sand, coming out at night to eat and breed. Unl… 2 days ago
August 2022 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- 294,915 hits