- Follow The more accurate guide to the future on WordPress.com
I D Pearson BSc DSc(hc) FWAAS CITP FBCS FWIF
I’m an all-round futurist/futurologist with a sound engineering foundation and over 1800 inventions. I spend most of my time writing futures material for white papers or to accompany PR campaigns, but I’ve also delivered well over 1000 conference presentations and appeared over 700 times on TV and Radio, often following writing I’ve done for PR campaigns. I’ve written hundreds of commissioned reports, press articles and seven books, most recently Society Tomorrow, Space Anchor, Total Sustainability and You Tomorrow (2nd Edn). I sometimes undertake phone or face-to-face consultancy on any aspect of the future, usually from a technology perspective, using over 30 years experience as a futurologist and engineer. I have demonstrated about 85% accuracy when looking 10-15 years ahead.
I am a Chartered Fellow of the British Computer Society and a Fellow of the World Academy for Arts and Science and the World innovation Foundation.
My email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
You Tomorrow 2nd Edition
My sci-fi book
Things that ought to work
Business Weekly Blog
- Amusing piss-take on future football robots. A few futurists have been wrong in the past, therefore I am too? Good… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- #Megabuildings could be the next social bubbles: timeguide.wordpress.com/2017/10/13/meg… 2 days ago
- AI and Emotion Math: #Maths #AI timeguide.wordpress.com/2017/11/21/emo… 2 days ago
- Fake AI #AI: timeguide.wordpress.com/2017/11/16/fak… 2 days ago
- Graphene treatment of alcoholic drinks to remove water, just as in my sci-fi novel: phys.org/news/2017-11-g… 6 days ago
- 197,346 hits