- Follow The more accurate guide to the future on WordPress.com
I D Pearson BSc DSc(hc) FWAAS CITP FBCS FWIF
I’m an all-round futurist/futurologist with a sound engineering foundation and over 1800 inventions. I spend most of my time writing futures material for white papers or to accompany PR campaigns, but I’ve also delivered well over 1000 conference presentations and appeared over 750 times on TV and Radio, often following writing I’ve done for PR campaigns. I’ve written hundreds of commissioned reports, press articles and seven books, most recently Society Tomorrow, Space Anchor, Total Sustainability and You Tomorrow (2nd Edn). I sometimes undertake phone or face-to-face consultancy on any aspect of the future, usually from a technology perspective, using over 30 years experience as a futurologist and engineer. I have demonstrated about 85% accuracy when looking 10-15 years ahead.
I am a Chartered Fellow of the British Computer Society and a Fellow of the World Academy for Arts and Science and the World innovation Foundation.
My email address is email@example.com
- Robots and racism: spectrum.ieee.org/automaton/robo… 2 hours ago
- As I've said ever since I first proposed evolving FPGAs in 1988, evolution is the best path to super machine intell… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 hours ago
- Smart membranes for water permeability control, hopefully this means Alcohol-tunable beer comes a bit closer: nano-magazine.com/news/2018/7/13… 8 hours ago
- Scientists May Have Wildly Underestimated the Giant Dinosaurs of the Ancient World livescience.com/63083-leaf-eat… via @LiveScience 8 hours ago
- My take on autonomous weapons: A human should always be involved in the decision to kill: timeguide.wordpress.com/2013/05/03/kil… 23 hours ago
- 212,989 hits