- Follow The more accurate guide to the future on WordPress.com
I D Pearson BSc DSc(hc) FWAAS CITP FBCS FWIF
I’m an all-round futurist/futurologist with a sound engineering foundation and over 1800 inventions. I spend most of my time writing futures material for white papers or to accompany PR campaigns, but I’ve also delivered well over 1000 conference presentations and appeared over 700 times on TV and Radio, often following writing I’ve done for PR campaigns. I’ve written hundreds of commissioned reports, press articles and seven books, most recently Society Tomorrow, Space Anchor, Total Sustainability and You Tomorrow (2nd Edn). I sometimes undertake phone or face-to-face consultancy on any aspect of the future, usually from a technology perspective, using over 30 years experience as a futurologist and engineer. I have demonstrated about 85% accuracy when looking 10-15 years ahead.
I am a Chartered Fellow of the British Computer Society and a Fellow of the World Academy for Arts and Science and the World innovation Foundation.
My email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
You Tomorrow 2nd Edition
My sci-fi book
Things that ought to work
Business Weekly Blog
- Important life skills to survive coming changes. Latest blog: timeguide.wordpress.com 1 day ago
- Before you get that chip or magnet implant to make you super-fashionable, just think for a minute about the next time you need an MRI scan. 1 day ago
- Target the problem and personal tastes, not demographics. Makes sense. twitter.com/ArnoHum/status… 1 day ago
- RT @chrtze: Great project: Visualizing the actual output of mines with 3d renderings dillonmarsh.com/copper04.html via @mrdoob https://t.co/5qPzy… 1 day ago
- A few Carolina Reapers that will soon be hot sauce. https://t.co/s5nUy4xCiV 3 days ago
- 188,382 hits