- Follow The more accurate guide to the future on WordPress.com
I D Pearson BSc DSc(hc) FWAAS CITP FBCS FWIF
I’m an all-round futurist/futurologist with a sound engineering foundation and over 1800 inventions. I spend most of my time writing futures material for white papers or to accompany PR campaigns, but I’ve also delivered well over 1000 conference presentations and appeared over 750 times on TV and Radio, often following writing I’ve done for PR campaigns. I’ve written hundreds of commissioned reports, press articles and seven books, most recently Society Tomorrow, Space Anchor, Total Sustainability and You Tomorrow (2nd Edn). I sometimes undertake phone or face-to-face consultancy on any aspect of the future, usually from a technology perspective, using over 30 years experience as a futurologist and engineer. I have demonstrated about 85% accuracy when looking 10-15 years ahead.
I am a Chartered Fellow of the British Computer Society and a Fellow of the World Academy for Arts and Science and the World Innovation Foundation.
My email address is email@example.com
- Boots to replace plastic bags with paper replacements bmmagazine.co.uk/news/boots-to-… However a Danish environmental study… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 18 hours ago
- Doing Business in the Age of Disruption europeanbusinessmagazine.com/business/busin… via @European Business Magazine #climatechange #AI #Automation #Crafteconomy 1 day ago
- What's the future of the EU after Brexit? My prediction: EU RIP. timeguide.wordpress.com/2019/06/24/aft… 1 day ago
- Nasty Party, Antisemitism Party, Anti-democracy Party and Brexit Party all neck and neck! twitter.com/ian_a_jones/st… 1 day ago
- Will be amazing if they can get this to work in Paris without causing major strike by taxi drivers. But at least th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- 244,012 hits
The new dark age
Posted on June 11, 2017