- Follow The more accurate guide to the future on WordPress.com
I D Pearson BSc DSc(hc) FWAAS CITP FBCS FWIF
I’m an all-round futurist/futurologist with a sound engineering foundation and over 1800 inventions. I spend most of my time writing futures material for white papers or to accompany PR campaigns, but I’ve also delivered well over 1000 conference presentations and appeared over 750 times on TV and Radio, often following writing I’ve done for PR campaigns. I’ve written hundreds of commissioned reports, press articles and seven books, most recently Society Tomorrow, Space Anchor, Total Sustainability and You Tomorrow (2nd Edn). I sometimes undertake phone or face-to-face consultancy on any aspect of the future, usually from a technology perspective, using over 30 years experience as a futurologist and engineer. I have demonstrated about 85% accuracy when looking 10-15 years ahead.
I am a Chartered Fellow of the British Computer Society and a Fellow of the World Academy for Arts and Science and the World Innovation Foundation.
My email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
- In the future, moving house will be just a matter of uploading and downloading furniture qz.com/1383662/ via @qz #futurehome #AR 4 days ago
- Forget Mars—here's why NASA wants to send humans to Venus | Opinion newsweek.com/forget-mars-ve… #space_exploration #space 4 days ago
- Impressive avatar for augmented reality AI interfacing: Magic Leap's new AI assistant looks alarmingly human @CNNI… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- #WorldEggDay The 1st chicken hatched from an egg laid by a not-quite-a-chicken. The egg came 1st. 1 week ago
- It's better to use small words to express big ideas than to use big words to express small ideas. 1 week ago
- 222,888 hits
The new dark age
Posted on June 11, 2017