- Follow The more accurate guide to the future on WordPress.com
I D Pearson BSc DSc(hc) FWAAS CITP FBCS FWIF
I’m an all-round futurist/futurologist with a sound engineering foundation and over 1800 inventions. I spend most of my time writing futures material for white papers or to accompany PR campaigns, but I’ve also delivered well over 1000 conference presentations and appeared over 700 times on TV and Radio, often following writing I’ve done for PR campaigns. I’ve written hundreds of commissioned reports, press articles and seven books, most recently Society Tomorrow, Space Anchor, Total Sustainability and You Tomorrow (2nd Edn). I sometimes undertake phone or face-to-face consultancy on any aspect of the future, usually from a technology perspective, using over 30 years experience as a futurologist and engineer. I have demonstrated about 85% accuracy when looking 10-15 years ahead.
I am a Chartered Fellow of the British Computer Society and a Fellow of the World Academy for Arts and Science and the World innovation Foundation.
My email address is email@example.com
You Tomorrow 2nd Edition
My sci-fi book
Things that ought to work
- The benign uses of this kind of image-fix tech are great, but I can't help wondering whether being able to subtly c… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT @RANDCorporation: ICYMI, we released a study on #TruthDecay — the diminishing role of facts and analysis in American public life — and h… 2 days ago
- New form of matter may lie just beyond the periodic table phys.org/news/2018-06-p… via @physorg_com My suggestions f… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- Does this mean that Morris Men dances will become problematic? twitter.com/IEEESpectrum/s… 3 days ago
- Sick of career advice columns? Here's a summary: Most valuable career credentials yesterday: high IQ, high EQ Most… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- 210,759 hits
The new dark age
Posted on June 11, 2017