- Follow The more accurate guide to the future on WordPress.com
I D Pearson BSc DSc(hc) FWAAS CITP FBCS FWIF
I’m an all-round futurist/futurologist with a sound engineering foundation and over 1800 inventions. I spend most of my time writing futures material for white papers or to accompany PR campaigns, but I’ve also delivered well over 1000 conference presentations and appeared over 700 times on TV and Radio, often following writing I’ve done for PR campaigns. I’ve written hundreds of commissioned reports, press articles and seven books, most recently Society Tomorrow, Space Anchor, Total Sustainability and You Tomorrow (2nd Edn). I sometimes undertake phone or face-to-face consultancy on any aspect of the future, usually from a technology perspective, using over 30 years experience as a futurologist and engineer. I have demonstrated about 85% accuracy when looking 10-15 years ahead.
I am a Chartered Fellow of the British Computer Society and a Fellow of the World Academy for Arts and Science and the World innovation Foundation.
My email address is email@example.com
You Tomorrow 2nd Edition
My sci-fi book
Things that ought to work
- RT @ThomasFrey: Biomedical engineers at Duke University have grown the first functioning human skeletal muscle from human induced pluripote… 1 day ago
- RT @IEEESpectrum: Laser-Powered Robot Insect Achieves Lift Off buff.ly/2jYSSnV https://t.co/iM06fzoxgH 1 day ago
- Robot assistants for soldiers, then robot soldiers, then how long before telepresence in a distant fighting robot i… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- New study on sex differences in (mostly middle aged) adult brains: academic.oup.com/cercor/advance… 2 days ago
- Bitcoin estimated to use half a percent of the world's electric energy by end of 2018, 7.7GW, as much as Austria:… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- 208,837 hits