The Pythagoras Sling has the potential to make getting into space much cheaper, safer and environmentally friendlier than rocket based systems. It needs commercial availability of graphene string but that will come.
- Follow The more accurate guide to the future on WordPress.com
I D Pearson BSc DSc(hc) FWAAS CITP MBCS
I’m an all-sector futurist specialising in creating futures material for PR campaigns and business strategy.
I am a Fellow of the World Academy for Arts and Science and Chartered Member of the British Computer Society.
My email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
- BAME groups hit harder by Covid-19 than white people UK study suggests 35% of ICU patients are BAME compared to 13%… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- As Whitty admits UK got it wrong "we've got a lot to learn from Germany" & Head of EU Research Council quits, "extr… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- Same irate motorist to police officer 2019: "Why are you not out catching criminals instead of picking on innocent… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- Questions the credulous BBC should be asking but won’t conservativewoman.co.uk/questions-the-… via @theconwom #bbc #covid 2 hours ago
- If people are going to be forced to keep their cats indoors, there is going to be a new panic buying spree on cat l… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- 260,851 hits