The Pythagoras Sling has the potential to make getting into space much cheaper, safer and environmentally friendlier than rocket based systems. It needs commercial availability of graphene string but that will come.
- Follow The more accurate guide to the future on WordPress.com
I D Pearson BSc DSc(hc) FWAAS CITP FBCS FWIF
I’m an all-round futurist/futurologist with a sound engineering foundation and over 1800 inventions. I spend most of my time writing futures material for white papers or to accompany PR campaigns, but I’ve also delivered well over 1000 conference presentations and appeared over 750 times on TV and Radio, often following writing I’ve done for PR campaigns. I’ve written hundreds of commissioned reports, press articles and seven books, most recently Society Tomorrow, Space Anchor, Total Sustainability and You Tomorrow (2nd Edn). I sometimes undertake phone or face-to-face consultancy on any aspect of the future, usually from a technology perspective, using over 30 years experience as a futurologist and engineer. I have demonstrated about 85% accuracy when looking 10-15 years ahead.
I am a Chartered Fellow of the British Computer Society and a Fellow of the World Academy for Arts and Science and the World Innovation Foundation.
My email address is email@example.com
- #NationalTellAJokeDay Why is that big metal cow red mummy? Oh, that’s iron ox hide 2 days ago
- #douglasadams #electricmonk Adams died far too young twitter.com/rossdawson/sta… 3 days ago
- Data leak exposes unchangeable biometric data of over 1 million people - via @techreview #security #cockup… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- RT @wareable: Snapchat Spectacles 3 come with 3D AR and dual cameras wareable.com/wearable-tech/… https://t.co/aBjvEVtkW0 5 days ago
- The British companies leading the race to create a Black Mirror-style mind-reading machine telegraph.co.uk/technology/201…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- 246,988 hits