The Pythagoras Sling has the potential to make getting into space much cheaper, safer and environmentally friendlier than rocket based systems. It needs commercial availability of graphene string but that will come.
- Follow The more accurate guide to the future on WordPress.com
I D Pearson BSc DSc(hc) FWAAS CITP MBCS
I’m an all-sector futurist specialising in creating futures material for PR campaigns and business strategy.
I am a Fellow of the World Academy for Arts and Science and Chartered Member of the British Computer Society.
My email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
- RT @CreativeWisdom_: Insane!! #drones from #OlympicsOpeningCeremony twitter.com/i/events/14185… 15 hours ago
- RT @BjornLomborg: Yields up 50%! Adding a gene encoding for a protein called FTO to both rice and potato plants increased their yield by 5… 18 hours ago
- It has been said that in the land of the blind, the one-eyed man would be king. Actually, he would be convicted as… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @TheRegister: Brain-computer interface researchers warn of a 'bleak' cyberpunk future – unless we tread carefully reg.cx/40C2 1 day ago
- RT @traceyfutures: https://t.co/6o35y1K9WJ 1 day ago
- 284,901 hits