This entry now forms a chapter in my book Total Sustainability, available from Amazon in paper or ebook form.
- Follow The more accurate guide to the future on WordPress.com
I D Pearson BSc DSc(hc) FWAAS CITP MBCS
I’m an all-sector futurist specialising in creating futures material for PR campaigns and business strategy.
I am a Fellow of the World Academy for Arts and Science and Chartered Member of the British Computer Society.
My email address is email@example.com
- RT @PoorRicksGhost: "One senator warned that Washington's 'virtues will depart with him, but the powers which you give him will remain.'"… 7 hours ago
- It’s not just the migrant boats that we need to go after - Coronavirus has exposed extent of slavery in UK telegraph.co.uk/opinion/2020/0… #slavery 8 hours ago
- A bit like my folded graphene idea: timeguide.wordpress.com/2017/11/28/art… twitter.com/nextbigfuture/… 8 hours ago
- New hydrogen-powered car can go 1,000 miles on a single tank mol.im/a/8627877 via @MailOnline #renewables #hydrogen 8 hours ago
- It's Starting to Look Like Ceres is an Ocean World, Too universetoday.com/147399/its-sta… via @universetoday Pity the pic in… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
August 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- 268,003 hits