This entry now forms a chapter in my book Total Sustainability, available from Amazon in paper or ebook form.
- Follow The more accurate guide to the future on WordPress.com
Ian Pearson BSc DSc(hc) FWAAS CITP FBCS FWIF
I’m an all-round futurist/futurologist with a sound engineering foundation and over 1800 inventions. I spend most of my time writing futures material for white papers or to accompany PR campaigns, but I’ve also delivered well over 1000 conference presentations and appeared over 700 times on TV and Radio, often following writing I’ve done for PR campaigns. I’ve written hundreds of commissioned reports, press articles and seven books, most recently Society Tomorrow, Space Anchor, Total Sustainability and You Tomorrow (2nd Edn). I sometimes undertake phone or face-to-face consultancy on any aspect of the future, usually from a technology perspective, using over 30 years experience as a futurologist and engineer. I have demonstrated about 85% accuracy when looking 10-15 years ahead.
I am a Chartered Fellow of the British Computer Society and a Fellow of the World Academy for Arts and Science and the World innovation Foundation.
My email address is email@example.com
My company: Futurizon
You Tomorrow 2nd Edition
My sci-fi book
Things that ought to work
Business Weekly Blog
- Low cost ultrasonic washing ball https://t.co/Zbl9uj4SFM 47 minutes ago
- Universe age estimate of 13.82Bn years is too low because it doesn't account for the much higher mass of universe when it was young. 15Bn+?? 2 hours ago
- Exploitation of other stakeholders by many boards demonstrates the increasing corporate corruption of capitalism. https://t.co/n5gnudJQ09 14 hours ago
- It makes me wonder on the point of warning people about future issues policies will create if people are determined… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 22 hours ago
- Today's network and smartphones are fast enough to make information waves feasible by hijacking their AI responses… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- 184,546 hits