This entry now forms a chapter in my book Total Sustainability, available from Amazon in paper or ebook form.
- Follow The more accurate guide to the future on WordPress.com
I D Pearson BSc DSc(hc) FWAAS CITP FBCS FWIF
I’m an all-round futurist/futurologist with a sound engineering foundation and over 1800 inventions. I spend most of my time writing futures material for white papers or to accompany PR campaigns, but I’ve also delivered well over 1000 conference presentations and appeared over 700 times on TV and Radio, often following writing I’ve done for PR campaigns. I’ve written hundreds of commissioned reports, press articles and seven books, most recently Society Tomorrow, Space Anchor, Total Sustainability and You Tomorrow (2nd Edn). I sometimes undertake phone or face-to-face consultancy on any aspect of the future, usually from a technology perspective, using over 30 years experience as a futurologist and engineer. I have demonstrated about 85% accuracy when looking 10-15 years ahead.
I am a Chartered Fellow of the British Computer Society and a Fellow of the World Academy for Arts and Science and the World innovation Foundation.
My email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
You Tomorrow 2nd Edition
My sci-fi book
Things that ought to work
- If you are feeling underpaid, remember you earned about £5Bn more than Zuckerberg this week. 1 day ago
- It must surely be feasible to shoot twinned air vortices at floating objects to blow them towards the collector cra… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- Nice piece on potential misuse of immersiveness of VR: techxplore.com/news/2018-03-f… 1 day ago
- L'Oreal, "because you're worth it", pays its men 55% more than women: huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/loreal-u… (or women 35% less th… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- High surface area material allows water to be harvested from air by adsorption even in world's driest regions: nature.com/articles/s4146… 2 days ago
- 204,946 hits