Another day, another idea. It probably already exists but I couldn’t find one. If it isn’t already patented, feel free to develop it.
- Follow The more accurate guide to the future on WordPress.com
I D Pearson BSc DSc(hc) FWAAS CITP MBCS
I’m an all-sector futurist specialising in creating futures material for PR campaigns and business strategy.
I am a Fellow of the World Academy for Arts and Science and Chartered Member of the British Computer Society.
My email address is email@example.com
- Turn back, I beg you, from Project Fear – my letter to the PM conservativewoman.co.uk/turn-back-i-be… via @theconwom 3 hours ago
- 'Massive melting event' strikes Greenland after record heat wave sbne.ws/r/HD5c "after temperatures soare… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 18 hours ago
- I used to lecture about using this idea for making video makeup. Biokleptics is always a great source of ideas. twitter.com/Vide_audi_sile… 19 hours ago
- RT @simon__roberts: Astonishing. And this is strawpolling in America. Land of the Free. In the UK of course, it's simply becoming the rece… 23 hours ago
- U.S. bread, donut makers urge Biden to roll back biofuel requirements reuters.com/business/energ… Use agricultural lan… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
August 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- 285,157 hits