If you’re sick of crappy management guides that insist on using the same letter for each point, fight back in kind:
- Follow The more accurate guide to the future on WordPress.com
I D Pearson BSc DSc(hc) FWAAS CITP FBCS FWIF
I’m an all-round futurist/futurologist with a sound engineering foundation and over 1800 inventions. I spend most of my time writing futures material for white papers or to accompany PR campaigns, but I’ve also delivered well over 1000 conference presentations and appeared over 750 times on TV and Radio, often following writing I’ve done for PR campaigns. I’ve written hundreds of commissioned reports, press articles and seven books, most recently Society Tomorrow, Space Anchor, Total Sustainability and You Tomorrow (2nd Edn). I sometimes undertake phone or face-to-face consultancy on any aspect of the future, usually from a technology perspective, using over 30 years experience as a futurologist and engineer. I have demonstrated about 85% accuracy when looking 10-15 years ahead.
I am a Chartered Fellow of the British Computer Society and a Fellow of the World Academy for Arts and Science and the World Innovation Foundation.
My email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
- Oh dear, the Met are the last people I'd trust with this: Met Police's facial recognition tech could fuel minority… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- India wants to send a legless, female humanoid robot called 'Vyommitra' into space businessinsider.com/india-female-r… via… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Interesting! twitter.com/curryja/status… 4 days ago
- RT @ProfSteveFuller: Interesting takeaway point: A third more people around the world die of #suicide than of homicide, conflict and terror… 4 days ago
- Killer T-Cell Discovery Could Mean 'Universal' Cancer Treatment - Geek.com geek.com/news/killer-t-… v… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- 256,651 hits