Another day, another idea. It probably already exists but I couldn’t find one. If it isn’t already patented, feel free to develop it.
- Follow The more accurate guide to the future on WordPress.com
I D Pearson BSc DSc(hc) FWAAS CITP FBCS FWIF
I’m an all-round futurist/futurologist with a sound engineering foundation and over 1800 inventions. I spend most of my time writing futures material for white papers or to accompany PR campaigns, but I’ve also delivered well over 1000 conference presentations and appeared over 750 times on TV and Radio, often following writing I’ve done for PR campaigns. I’ve written hundreds of commissioned reports, press articles and seven books, most recently Society Tomorrow, Space Anchor, Total Sustainability and You Tomorrow (2nd Edn). I sometimes undertake phone or face-to-face consultancy on any aspect of the future, usually from a technology perspective, using over 30 years experience as a futurologist and engineer. I have demonstrated about 85% accuracy when looking 10-15 years ahead.
I am a Chartered Fellow of the British Computer Society and a Fellow of the World Academy for Arts and Science and the World Innovation Foundation.
My email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
- RT @DARPA: We're excited to see progress being made @neuralink on new neural interface tech! The "sewing machine" robot for placing electro… 1 day ago
- Check out my latest article: The Pythagoras Sling - A Novel Means of Achieving Space Flight linkedin.com/pulse/pythagor…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Elon Musk's Neuralink unveils brain-machine interface technology computing.co.uk/3079075/ via @computing_news… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Oh dear... twitter.com/RT_com/status/… 4 days ago
- Amancio Ortega overtakes Bill Gates to become the richest person in the world informationng.com/2017/09/amanci… via… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- 245,172 hits