This entry now forms a chapter in my book Total Sustainability, available from Amazon in paper or ebook form.
- Follow The more accurate guide to the future on WordPress.com
I D Pearson BSc DSc(hc) FWAAS CITP MBCS
I’m an all-sector futurist specialising in creating futures material for PR campaigns and business strategy.
I am a Fellow of the World Academy for Arts and Science and Chartered Member of the British Computer Society.
My email address is email@example.com
- OK, looks reasonable to me. Opinion updated. twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays… 30 minutes ago
- We just passed an interesting milestone as infection rate drops: Number of violent offences in UK per day: 3700 Num… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 43 minutes ago
- Oh dear: there goes our future: Biometric IDs can be 'gamechanger' in coronavirus antibody tests, vaccine.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- Treasury already cracking down on furlough use. Expect large numbers of small companies to be closed and staff laid… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- BAME groups hit harder by Covid-19 than white people UK study suggests 35% of ICU patients are BAME compared to 13%… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- 260,854 hits