This entry now forms a chapter in my book Total Sustainability, available from Amazon in paper or ebook form.
- Follow The more accurate guide to the future on WordPress.com
I D Pearson BSc DSc(hc) FWAAS CITP FBCS FWIF
I’m an all-round futurist/futurologist with a sound engineering foundation and over 1800 inventions. I spend most of my time writing futures material for white papers or to accompany PR campaigns, but I’ve also delivered well over 1000 conference presentations and appeared over 750 times on TV and Radio, often following writing I’ve done for PR campaigns. I’ve written hundreds of commissioned reports, press articles and seven books, most recently Society Tomorrow, Space Anchor, Total Sustainability and You Tomorrow (2nd Edn). I sometimes undertake phone or face-to-face consultancy on any aspect of the future, usually from a technology perspective, using over 30 years experience as a futurologist and engineer. I have demonstrated about 85% accuracy when looking 10-15 years ahead.
I am a Chartered Fellow of the British Computer Society and a Fellow of the World Academy for Arts and Science and the World Innovation Foundation.
My email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
- Imperial College table of disruptive techs: imperial.ac.uk/media/imperial… 11 hours ago
- The top 40 horrors lurking in the small print of Theresa May’s Brexit deal blogs.spectator.co.uk/2018/11/the-to… #brexit #UKsurrender #brexitmeansremain 2 days ago
- AI Can Now Fake Fingerprints That Fool Biometric ID Scanners disq.us/t/38lhsg8 #AI #Security 3 days ago
- Hmm! Should work: A shaped ultrasonic acoustic standing wave could be used to create a large virtual ear cone to im… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- You've heard of AR glasses, but this startup wants to make them into contact lenses cnet.co/2qOgtuQ via… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- 225,388 hits