This entry now forms a chapter in my book Total Sustainability, available from Amazon in paper or ebook form.
- Follow The more accurate guide to the future on WordPress.com
Ian Pearson BSc DSc(hc) FWAAS CITP FBCS FWIF
I’m an all-round futurist/futurologist with a sound engineering foundation and over 1800 inventions. I spend most of my time writing futures material for white papers or to accompany PR campaigns, but I’ve also delivered well over 1000 conference presentations and appeared over 700 times on TV and Radio, often following writing I’ve done for PR campaigns. I’ve written hundreds of commissioned reports, press articles and seven books, most recently Society Tomorrow, Space Anchor, Total Sustainability and You Tomorrow (2nd Edn). I sometimes undertake phone or face-to-face consultancy on any aspect of the future, usually from a technology perspective, using over 30 years experience as a futurologist and engineer. I have demonstrated about 85% accuracy when looking 10-15 years ahead.
I am a Chartered Fellow of the British Computer Society and a Fellow of the World Academy for Arts and Science and the World innovation Foundation.
My email address is email@example.com
My company: Futurizon
You Tomorrow 2nd Edition
My sci-fi book
Things that ought to work
Business Weekly Blog
- Company offers staff permanent RFID pet ID implants: computing.co.uk/ctg/news/30143… Seems utterly stupid use of inappropriate and obsolescent tech. 4 hours ago
- UK Gov bans petrol and diesel cars from 2040, along with audio cassettes, VHS, vinyl LPs and floppy disk drives: bbc.co.uk/news/uk-407235… 5 hours ago
- Old tech in new form to good effect for powering small electronic devices for apps like 'wave to send message': phys.org/news/2017-07-e… 1 day ago
- We passed the point of no return over a decade ago. We can no longer prevent conscious AIs from being developed or… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- RT @techinsider: The conveyor belt on this 3D printer could print insanely long objects https://t.co/k0OoZY9o6k 1 day ago
- 186,670 hits