This entry now forms a chapter in my book Total Sustainability, available from Amazon in paper or ebook form.
- Follow The more accurate guide to the future on WordPress.com
I D Pearson BSc DSc(hc) FWAAS CITP FBCS FWIF
I’m an all-round futurist/futurologist with a sound engineering foundation and over 1800 inventions. I spend most of my time writing futures material for white papers or to accompany PR campaigns, but I’ve also delivered well over 1000 conference presentations and appeared over 700 times on TV and Radio, often following writing I’ve done for PR campaigns. I’ve written hundreds of commissioned reports, press articles and seven books, most recently Society Tomorrow, Space Anchor, Total Sustainability and You Tomorrow (2nd Edn). I sometimes undertake phone or face-to-face consultancy on any aspect of the future, usually from a technology perspective, using over 30 years experience as a futurologist and engineer. I have demonstrated about 85% accuracy when looking 10-15 years ahead.
I am a Chartered Fellow of the British Computer Society and a Fellow of the World Academy for Arts and Science and the World innovation Foundation.
My email address is email@example.com
You Tomorrow 2nd Edition
My sci-fi book
Things that ought to work
- RT @jrobertson: My £50 worth of Litecoin is now worth £36.38. It's going up, my friends. 😂 19 hours ago
- Could also make augmented reality versions for regular kids to increase acceptance and potential for extra fun.. twitter.com/techinsider/st… 6 days ago
- RT @rossdawson: Wow This Memory Prosthesis Boosts Recall in Humans by 37% - extracts memory-encoding then reinforces it https://t.co/hFi6bO… 6 days ago
- See through walls using AR and drones: spectrum.ieee.org/automaton/robo… or just as likely, insect-sized crawling bots, the fly-on-the-wall. 6 days ago
- I love it when the best of engineering, imagination and art are combined to create truly inspirational designs. twitter.com/CNET/status/98… 1 week ago
- 206,634 hits