This entry now forms a chapter in my book Total Sustainability, available from Amazon in paper or ebook form.
Join 5,083 other followers
- Follow The more accurate guide to the future on WordPress.com
I D Pearson BSc DSc(hc) FWAAS CITP MBCS
I’m an all-sector futurist specialising in creating futures material for PR campaigns and business strategy.
I am a Fellow of the World Academy for Arts and Science and Chartered Member of the British Computer Society.
My email address is email@example.com
- RT @HumanProgress: Ospreys "became extinct as a breeding bird in England in 1840 and in Scotland in 1916. ... The total population in the U… 10 hours ago
- Interesting, very interesting "If NASA’s satellite data are confirmed, it would suggest that much of the very moder… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Ooooh! 1,180-hp Ariel Hipercar emerges as evil turbine-boosted e-Batmobile newatlas.com/automotive/ari… 1 day ago
- As predicted in my 2015 future construction report: Bee-inspired technology uses aerial drones to 3D-print structur… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- New paper on global warming: thegwpf.org/content/upload… 1 day ago
- 296,081 hits