This entry now forms a chapter in my book Total Sustainability, available from Amazon in paper or ebook form.
- Follow The more accurate guide to the future on WordPress.com
I D Pearson BSc DSc(hc) FWAAS CITP FBCS FWIF
I’m an all-round futurist/futurologist with a sound engineering foundation and over 1800 inventions. I spend most of my time writing futures material for white papers or to accompany PR campaigns, but I’ve also delivered well over 1000 conference presentations and appeared over 750 times on TV and Radio, often following writing I’ve done for PR campaigns. I’ve written hundreds of commissioned reports, press articles and seven books, most recently Society Tomorrow, Space Anchor, Total Sustainability and You Tomorrow (2nd Edn). I sometimes undertake phone or face-to-face consultancy on any aspect of the future, usually from a technology perspective, using over 30 years experience as a futurologist and engineer. I have demonstrated about 85% accuracy when looking 10-15 years ahead.
I am a Chartered Fellow of the British Computer Society and a Fellow of the World Academy for Arts and Science and the World innovation Foundation.
My email address is email@example.com
- First-ever colour X-ray on a human phys.org/news/2018-07-f… via @physorg_com 17 hours ago
- Feeling happy. Reversed my Type 2 diabetes by strict diet. Was never fat but fell from 70kg to 57kg. Diagnosed 2 y… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- It simply isn't true that Theresa May didn't listen to any of Trump's advice. She adopted his #AmericaFirst approa… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- As is all too common, thanks to focus on perception rather than reality, 'green' policies increase environmental ha… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Quantum dot LEDs on the way to 200 Lumens per Watt: phys.org/news/2018-07-q… 3 days ago
- 212,712 hits